Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Expooooo! Pimp my Hide.


It's that time of year again. Toronto Fan Expo time! The show has been extended to four days (Thursday through Sunday) an I'll be there for all four.

Also of note; I'll be having a Massive Crazy Blowout sale on original art! For the four days of the con only! More info after the map.

I'm at Table 112 this year, along with the rest of my studio, the RAID studio. We're in a different totally different area this year, outside of artist alley and far from our usual spots in the 'guest row', so please take note.

A handy map for the finding of us, courtesy Salgood Sam
So about the sale...

For four days only, I'm blowing out almost every page I have at a mere $40. This price point includes plenty of illustrations and some covers and splashes. I'm reserving some mid-range pieces in a $100 binder, and only a few really new pieces will be for sale, but not on sale. But still! Almost everything $40!!! Some examples:

$40!
$40! Whaaat?!!?
$40! No way!
$40!

$40! No!
$40! Yes!
$40!
$40!

And so so much more. These prices only apply for the four days of Fan Expo! Come out and check it all out!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, $40 per page is a steal! It looks like I'll be dropping a wad of cash at your table.

Kalman said...

Eeeeeexcellent...