Thursday, February 4, 2010

Almost Forgot One

This, my friends, the cover art to R.E.B.E.L.S. #14 marks the last comic image of mine with starfish anywhere in it. Yes 14. Which comes before 15. I know, I know... see the title.

Those of you playing the Kalman-Starfish drinking game over these last few months have been getting pretty pickled, I know, especially since we counted stars of any kind for at least one month during my Captain America story.

Speaking of which, I never did post any pages from that Cap story, did I?



See how I did that? I am ninja, hear me roar. The story was called In Memoriam and ran as a back-up in Captain America #600.
In other Mighty Marvel News, I finally have script in-hand for my Mystery One-shot. The cover is done and approved, huzzah! and should be appearing in the next Previews, at which time I can finally fling back the curtain, and reveal who the star is.
Wait, star...?

2 comments:

A_Train said...

Finally, the saga of Sexy Jarvis will be told.

SAIDESTROYER said...

I love that R.E.B.E.L.S. cover! Any chance of you posting the process for that one? I love to see the original pencils and how the final piece looks afterwards :)